Hotel Quality with Hostel Price
The Traveller’s Hostel
Right in the center of Mandalay in a quiet and safe location, the hostel is very close to local and international restaurants, ATM and general stores as well as a new state of the art Hospital and Mandalay Railway Station.
Ace Star BnB has recently been totally re-furbished, according to the advice and suggestions of its clientele and it takes pride in continuing to give a genuinely friendly service to its guests within its re-enhanced framework of cleanliness and security. You are always welcome to bring in your own beer or wine to the roof-garden to share a glass or two with your fellow guests who might then become your future life-long friends. All services that the 21’st century traveller would expect to find can be found here comfortable and private bed space with individual light and hooks to hang those things which need not go in the under-bed lockers.
But travellers really do travel and the Acestar BnB travel desk has access to ALL the latest travel information and will do all in its power whether it be pillion on a local motor bike to national historic sites to international Airtravel arrangements. You can also hire your own bikes from here as well as private taxis to all destinations including the airport. Outside of the hostel is free secure private parking for your own vehicles. Ace star BnB is happy to know that its bilingual staff will do all within its power to give satisfaction to your requests ,however big or small, c’est notre raison d’être..
Within the offer of very reasonable overnight cost comes a very ample free breakfast and permanent free coffee and tea on the roof-garden terrace. Free wifi within the hostel keeps the traveller in touch with everything and everyone and free security lockers and baggage storage are available. Be sure to bring your own personal padlocks.
In the end ,we hope that you book with us and spend a pleasant part of your travel adventure here at Ace Star hostel and let us be happy take the strain off you ,that your journey to mysterious Myanmar be an unforgettable part of your life.
WHY STAY AT
Ace Star BnB Backpacker Hostel
- Finally there could be minor adjustments to the list of Why stay at…
- The coolest hostel in town to rest and re-energize
- English / French and Burmese – speaking staff
- Friendly articulate and knowledgeable advisers
- Excellent central location in Mandalay
- Easy-walking distance to night-life /restaurants /ATM’s / Pharmacy Hospital and Railway Station
- Health-care Policy for Guests
- Security and comfort in air-conditioned rooms
- Travel Desk with all services available
What to do when in Mandalay…
- (1) Join our daily day trip to the 3-ancient cities of Amarapura (incl. sunset at the famous U Bein Bridge), Sagaing & Innwa for in-house guests only. 8:30am – 6:30pm.
(2) Visit the 4th ancient city of Mingun on your own.
(3) Do a day trip to the town of Pyin Oo Lwin (Flowering City & Beautiful Colonial Buildings are around there)
(4) Visit Mandalay Palace, Kyauktawgyi Pagoda, Sandamuni Pagoda, Kuthodaw Pagoda (world’s largest book), Shwenandaw Monastery, Ahtumashi Pagoda & the Mandalay Hill
(5) Visit the biggest pagoda in Mandalay, Mahamuni Pagoda (famous for its daily 4am Buddha face washing ceremony), jade market & jade pagoda.
(6) Do a day trip to Monywa Sightseeing ( The biggest Buddha Image , Po Win Cave & Shwe Ba Cave)
(7) You should not go back to your country with our seeing of the famous Goitek Viaduct which is located in Hill State . ( It would be awesome trip by taking a train )
(8) You can learn pure live in rural, rural communities, living style, rural economy, hospitality, rural culture and others…..
That village is located besides the Irrawaddy river near around Mandalay.
(9) Visit to Paleik Snake Pagoda (famous with three resident giant Pythons). And also, you can go around near by place called ( Mini-Bagan ), Mandalay Jade Pagoda (entire structure of the pagoda is made in Jade), U Pein Bridge for sunset before back to Hostel.
(10) You can make a trip Three Step Water-Fall for hiking and amazing sightseeing.
(11) An interesting Chinatown Food Night Market with chinese food, Mandalay Moat Night Scene, Puppet Show (depending on your preference and the entrance fee is USD-15), in Mandalay.